1. After church today we will have a picnic on the grounds to celebrate the opening of
our new playground. Hot dogs, chips, and cookies will be served. Bring your favorite indoor
and outdoor games.
2. Young adults meet for fellowship this evening at the Wells' home: 1713 Emery St.
3. Women discuss Philippians on Tuesdays. Mornings: 9:30 - 11 am at Zoey Myers - 2302 Foxcroft Circle.
Evenings: Jenn Brown's home - 1243 Highland Park Rd.
4. Thursday teaching at church from 7:00 - 8:30 pm.
5. Great American Cleanup on Saturday, March 20. Meet at church at 8:30 am. Everyone must sign a waiver from the city. Wavier link:
. For more information contact Lyndal and Claire Batey 972-880-2358 (Lyndal) 940-391-9452 (Claire) or .
6. Ladies are invited to a bridal shower for Claire Dresselhuis on Saturday, March 20 at 2 pm at Sarah Ripple's home : 1326 Tulane St.
7. From Tim Sutton: The Borman ministry team will meet on Thursday, March 25 at 6 pm before the prayer time at church. More people are needed if you would like to serve the community in this way.
8. All women are invited to the Women's Fellowship on Saturday, March 27 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm at church. Details to follow.