1. Women will meet on Tuesday, December 1 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm at church to discuss chapter three of The Three Great Love Commandments.
2. We will meet Thursday, December 3 from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. as John continues teaching The Three Great Love Commandments.
3. Women’s Fellowship on Saturday, December 5 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. at church. The speaker will be Janis Saville from the Missions Department at Denton Bible Church.
4. From Jesse Wells:
a. Young adults will NOT meet tonight at my house. We will resume next Sunday at 5 p.m. for fellowship and study.
b. Gingerbread house decorating party for girls 6-12th grade! When: Tuesday, Dec. 1st from 6:00-8:00 P.M. Where: Jenny Wells' home 1713 Emery St. Denton, TX. 76201 Mom's are welcome to join, food will be provided, so wear your coziest outfit and come ready for a festive time! Please RSVP by contacting Jenny Wells, (731) 607-6210
c. Campfire and game night for junior high students!
When: Wednesday, Dec. 2nd from 6:30-8:00!
Where: Jesse & Jenny Wells' home 1713 Emery St. Denton, TX. 76201 76201
5. Volunteers needed for our growing Children’s Ministry. You can be a positive influence in the lives of our preschoolers as they learn about God. Contact Katie Harber to serve on a bi-weekly or monthly schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We have an opportunity to share God’s love with students at Borman Elementary. Needed items:
Winter hats and gloves Underwear, sizes 3T – 8.
Collection boxes at the Welcome Center table. Questions: Contact Tim Sutton or Ann Athey.
7. December 17 will be a special evening of worship. We will meet at 7:00 pm and sing hymns for about 40 minutes. Then we will join Andrew Peterson live stream for his Behold the Lamb concert.
8. Christmas caroling followed by a chili supper on Saturday, December 19. Meet at church at 5:30 pm. Details to come.